This week’s “Thankful Thursday” would like to highlight special moments that will make you smile during these challenging times. See each full story on the below link.
- College student and her mom design and sew innovative masks for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Ford donated a fleet of vehicles to help Jose Andres’ World Central Kitchen deliver meals across Los Angeles.
- Many organizations are donating to the Recording Academy’s MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund.
- The Pinterest team has partnered with health experts to create an app, “How You Feel”, that will make it easier to track coronavirus and stop the spread.
- The Honest Company will donate millions of diapers to moms in need.
- One COVID-19 patient wrote a heartfelt message to the medical staff outside his window.
- People are putting up Christmas lights to spread cheer.
- From A-List designers to average citizens, people Are banding together to supply or sew masks.
- Pennsylvania florists are ‘Flowerbombing’ with the blooms they can’t use for now-canceled events.
- Distilleries are making hand sanitizer instead of spirits. The Cedar Ridge Distillery in Iowa has been making hand sanitizers and giving it away for free, even having a drive-thru set up.
- UberEats will be waiving delivery fees for over 100,000 independent restaurants.
- Jennifer Garner and Amy Adams started “Save With Stories”, a platform for celebrities to read children’s stories on Instagram in an effort to raise money for Save the Children and No Kids Hungry organization.